MechanicA A Anderson Inc
A.A. Anderson, Inc. in Harvard
– Full-time mechanic for A. A. Anderson, Inc. We are a family-owned & operated business with a friendly atmosphere now celebrating 82 years in business!
– Maintenance & repair of Kubota tractors (primarily) as well as other brands of light commercial & farm equipment, professional lawn-care equipment, and hand-held equipment.
– Setup of new equipment sold by dealership.
– Other duties as assigned by management
– Excellent attitude and good communication skills
– Ability to learn quickly and effectively
– Basic mechanical / farm knowledge
– 3 or more years of related mechanical job experience preferred
– Ability to lift, move, push or pull up to 75 lbs.
– A/C and welding certifications preferred but not required
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.