LOCAL Class A CDL DriversBowcon, Inc
We are looking for experienced Class A CDL drivers for LOCAL hauling.
- Operate a rolloff and/or lugger truck
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Pick up and deliver material as assigned
- Pre-trip/post-trip inspections of equipment
- Follow all safety guidelines set forth by Federal Motor Carrier
- All other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating a Class A Vehicle; we will provide training on specific types of equipment
- Valid CDL and Clean MVR
- Willing to learn and operate multiple types of equipment
- Rolloff or lugger experience a PLUS but not required
Hourly Pay plus benefits (health, dental, life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off)
Work will be located out of our Minooka location
For Immediate Consideration Contact Us Today email@example.com
Whether it’s a local delivery or neighboring state, your peace of mind comes from the assurance you’re working with a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best possible service.