Director of ProductionChemtech Plastics Inc.
Chemtech Plastics, Inc. a thermoplastic Injection Molding Company, is seeking a detail-orientated individual with excellent organizational skills for a Director of Production role.
Direct all staff and activities during the pre- and post-production processes. This includes: production control, scheduling, purchasing and warehouse. Ensures customer requirements are met.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide an escalation point for all customer issues.
2. Review delivery of performance metrics on a monthly basis. Work to resolve any issues preventing 100% on time delivery.
3. Resolve any delivery performance report card issues.
4. Monitor the inventory for accuracy. Research and resolve any inventory discrepancies.
5. Review the schedule for on time delivery and press utilization.
6. Create and modify work instructions and procedures as necessary.
7. Monitor purchasing activities. Assist in the quarterly supplier review process.
8. Work to increase inventory turns.
9. Provide cross training for key positions when applicable.
10. Provide a backup for all key positions.
11. Provide on-going supervision of department personnel including goal setting and monitoring of production.
1. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
2. Five to ten years related experience and/or training.
3. Good organizational skills and ability to work independently.
We offer an excellent benefits package, including a matching 401K plan. EOE.