Assistant SuperintendentCity of Marseilles
The City of Marseilles is looking to fill a full-time position in the Public Works Department as an Assistant Superintendent.
Requirements for the job include but are not limited to Electrical, Carpentry, Masonry knowledge.
The applicant must:
- Have or be able to obtain a Class B CDL license.
- Must demonstrate knowledge, skills and motivation to provide excellent service to the community.
Position is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Manages all building and grounds maintenance.
- Schedules, assigns, motivates, supervises, and evaluates the work of operations/maintenance staff.
- Performs a variety of skilled, technical and maintenance work in the planning, construction, operation, repair, maintenance and replacement of village water, street, and storm drainage structures, maintenance of buildings, grounds, open spaces.
- Organizes and monitors all emergency repairs.
- Thorough knowledge of materials, supplies, parts and components used in general maintenance, traffic, and water.
- Maintains inventory control systems, field data, reviews property damage claims, and develops required safety programs.
- Operates a variety of power construction, maintenance, and snow removal equipment.
Please apply at: City Hall, 209 Lincoln St, Marseilles.