Ex-Tech Plastics, Inc., in Richmond is now hiring!
Our experienced team has been extruding and recycling plastic since 1983.
We are growing and seeking career-minded Maintenance Technician.
2nd shift Tuesday-Saturday 2pm to 10pm
Ex-Tech Plastics, Inc. is currently seeking career-minded Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
Primary duties include providing safe and timely electrical and mechanical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
Job Knowledge to include:
- An operational knowledge of industrial machinery which includes; motors, pumps, drives, relays,
industrial/electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have set of their own tools. Annual Tool allowance provided
- Ability to work independently in a mature, professional and safe manner.
- Some overtime required.
- Must be able to complete a Maintenance Skills Assessment Test with a passing percentage grade after your interview. This is a test of knowledge relating to skilled maintenance and will determine an offer for starting wage of $20 to $24 per hour.
Our company is considered an essential business.
All precautions are taken to provide a safe working environment.
We offer competitive wages with growth potential to the candidate that can prove themselves as a hardworking responsible employee.
Benefits include Medical / Vision / Dental / Life insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation / Holidays and more!
Pre-employment physical and drug screen are required.