Executive AssistantFMA Communications, Inc.
The Fabricators & Manufacturers Association (FMA), a trade association, publisher and charitable foundation located in Elgin IL, seeks an experienced Assistant to support the President & CEO.
- Make all arrangements for 3 Board meetings held 3 times per year.
- Prepare materials for Board meetings and committee meetings.
- Record, maintain, & distribute Board meetings minutes & process travel reimbursements.
- Conduct elections of Boards of Directors.
- Maintain historical records and files.
- Maintain complete & organized files of official corporation records.
- Monitor the status of trademarks required renewals, etc. & ensure trademarks remain current.
- Assist the President & CEO with correspondence.
- Maintain database and all related records of Boards.
- Maintain Policies and Procedures Manual, Bylaws, & Operational Guidelines.
- Plan an annual Senior Management retreat.
- Edit transcripts from Board/Committee meetings & format into minutes.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Five or more years of experience working with Boards of Directors and with offsite Board meeting planning.
- Exercise professionalism, confidentiality, good judgment, & initiative as a representative of President & CEO office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to use multiple software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take meeting minutes; write clearly and informatively; excellent spelling and grammar.
- Trustworthy; work with integrity and ethically.
- Support organizational goals and values.
- Tactful; ability to react well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration; ability to accept responsibility for own actions; follow through on commitments.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Upbeat, energetic, take pride in work.
- Ability to travel.
FMA offers a competitive salary & benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance; flexible spending plans; 401(k) plan; 529 plan; identity theft plan; generous paid holidays, vacation, & sick time. We also offer flexible work schedules, a company-wide incentive plan, paid professional development, tuition reimbursement, & fitness reimbursement.