Career Fair: Nurses, CNAs, Restaurant Servers, Housekeepers, CooksGarlands Of Barrington
Welcome to The Garlands
Wednesday, September 25th 12pm-7pm
The Garlands of Barrington
1000 Garlands Lane, Barrington, IL. 60005
Experience The Garlands. Meet the managers, Apply for open positions.
Now Hiring Enthusiastic Joy Makers
(who also happen to be Nurses, CNAs, Restaurant Servers, Housekeepers or Cooks too!)
Do you believe in the power of teamwork, value the opportunity to make a difference,and have a zest for making a positive impact on the lives of your customers? Inspire your amazing at The Garlands.
Be part of a team where:
- creating joy is the ultimate goal
- an award-winning reputation is more than a feather in the cap...it is a privilage and responsibility to uphold
- and where appreciation for a job well done is truly recognized and rewarded.
A Great Place to Work!
In addition to a competitive salary, The Garlands offers the following benefits and perks:
Full-time (30 hours + per week)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident and critical illness coverage
- Virtual access programs to medical care
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Heated, indoor parking
- Discounted team member meals
- Advancement opportunities
- Team member celebration events
- Complimentary fitness classes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniforms provided
Regardless of position, Garlands employees have the unique opportunity to connect with members, create joy and happiness, mentor positive energy, inspire others and, most of all, BE inspired.
The Garlands enjoys an award-winning reputation as one of the premier Life Plan communities in the country. The Garlands of Barrington complies with applicable Federal Civil Rights Laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.