Custodian - Full Time
Marlowe Middle School - Huntley SD 158
Base Rate $13.64/hour
General cleaning and light maintenance. Repair plumbing/ light fixtures, daily moving of furniture & equipment. Lifting and/or move up to 100 lbs. H.S. diploma, GED or 1-3 months of related experience with training. Valid IL Driver's License w/ good record a must.
Apply Online: Job #11717
Our learning community will inspire, challenge and empower all students always
District 158, together with our community, leads by inspiring everyone to be:
- Lifelong, self-directed learners who are active participants in an ever-changing world with the confidence to take risks and “fail forward”
- 21st -Century thinkers equipped with the skills of critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication, and collaboration
- Globally aware, ethical, empathetic, culturally responsible citizens
- Champions of personal growth and development
- Developers of today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders.
All Students Always
Located in McHenry and Kane counties of northern Illinois, Huntley School District 158 serves 9,200 students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12, residing in Huntley, western portions of Lake in the Hills and Algonquin, and surrounding areas. The District employs more than 1,400 staff members and has been one of the fastest-growing school districts in Illinois over the past decade.
The District gained renown for its campus-concept idea, devised to accommodate the huge population growth it experienced in the 2000s. Over that period, the District transformed from a one elementary/one high school district to its current five elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school, located on three campuses. Built between 1997 and 2005, all of the District’s schools were designed with a primary focus on technology in education.