Customer Relations Representative
Are you passionate about new technology?
Do you have a service background?
Are you patient, willing to learn and a team player?
Experience the IVC Difference!
We are searching for the right person who can help us go the extra mile for every customer.
We have a full-time position for our Customer Service Department in our Marseilles corporate office.
- Ability to Handle inbound and Outbound calls
- Computer experience required
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must have excellent problem solving skills/ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical experience preferred
- Must be available to work some weekends
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Full Time Hours. Great benefits (which includes medical, dental and vision), competitive compensation, 401(k), life insurance, and more.
Click APPLY NOW to send resume.
We most likely installed the first cellular phone in your vehicle. Illinois Valley Cellular was one of the first wireless phone operators in Illinois, providing service to 8 counties, which run from the Indiana state line to south of Chicago, to north of Peoria, and then on towards the Iowa state line.