LEASE (LaSalle/Putnam Educational Alliance for Special Education)
Part-time custodial position for Peru location.
Position Summary: Maintain the cleanliness of the public areas, offices and other general cleaning tasks as assigned in the building. Work schedule 20 hours/week with some flexibility in the late afternoon/early evening work schedule.
- Perform general cleaning of public areas daily.
- Follow rotation schedule of public and other assigned areas.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely and properly in accordance with guidelines.
- Assist in duties as part of semi-annual deep cleaning and maintenance.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Ensure the security of the building.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward visitors and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of L.E.A.S.E.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree, similar work experience preferred.
Physical activity may include time standing/walking up to 4 hours. Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including climbing stairs, bending, twisting, stepping, stooping, reaching, lifting and pushing on a frequent basis. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis and 100 pounds on occasion with assistance. This describes general information about the position however should not be considered comprehensive. L.E.A.S.E. reserves the right to modify job duties or descriptions at any time.
To apply click APPLY NOW.