Maintenance Mechanic and Junior Maintenance TechnicianLeica Biosystems
A Maintenance Mechanic and a Junior Maintenance Technician
Full-time opportunity with competitive benefits!
• Troubleshooting and repair of plant processing and infrastructure systems
• Resolve technical/operational problems
• Mechanical maintenance for various type of production equipment
• Must follow safe working practices and be in compliance with site procedures as well as industry regulations
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must work effectively in a group and/or independently
All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check. SM-CL1723224
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!