Macy's Hiring EventsMacy's, Inc
- Tuesday, November 12th 12-4pm
- Tuesday, November 19th 12-4pm
Apply in person or online: macysjobs.com
Macy's Distribution Center
601 Midpoint Road in Minooka
Macy’s Supply Chain Seasonal Hiring Event
601 Midpoint Road
Minooka, IL 60447
Tuesday, November 12, 2019, Noon to 4PM
Macy’s Distribution Center will be conducting on-the-spot interviews for open positions. Walk-Ins Welcome!
Macy's Distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill seasonal Warehouse associate positions!
Explore positions in all areas of the distribution center! And whatever role you choose, you'll have the opportunity to grow and advance your career!
Some benefits of working at this Fortune 500 retailer include:
- Competitive Pay.
- Growth potential for exceptional people.
- Associate discount Flexible schedule.
- Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross training.
- Work with the latest in material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis.
- Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards.
- Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power equipment.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices, and operating procedures.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Works well with fellow Associates, Supervisors and Managers.
- Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines.
- No education required. Entry level position; no experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to work independently or within a team environment.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to consistently meet quality and performance standards, ability to use hand held computers or like devices.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive.
Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.