Certified Nursing AssistantMchenry County Gov Ctr
Certified Nursing Assistant - Full Time/Part Time. New Higher Starting Pay Rates. Valley Hi Nursing and Rehab - $13.90/hour.
Valley Hi Nursing and Rehab is looking for dedicated and experienced Certified Nursing Assistants to assume these key positions on our nursing team!
If you are committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care, we offer the following benefits for Full Time employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Shift Differential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident insurance (Full Time only)
- Vacation, sick, personal and holidays
- IMRF Pension Plan (Full Time and Part time if more than 20 hours a week)
McHenry County is seeking candidates for full time and part time employment. All 3 shifts are available. The Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing quality nursing care to residents by providing individualized attention to attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
- Being knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents and providing support to the resident according to their care plan.
- Contributing to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with the specific information and observations of the residents needs and preferences.
- Attending to the individual needs of residents which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with individuals care requirements.
- Assisting with maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment while supporting an atmosphere that promotes a homelike environment.
The requirements for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Illinois C.N.A. Certification in good standing
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach
McHenry County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No applicant for employment shall be discriminated against because of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, Veteran or disability.