Legal Receptionist - Full Time
The law firm of Mohr, Sullivan & Kasper, P.C. provides premium legal services. The firm's work is not merely competent, it is exceptional. With over 40 years in the family law field and focusing entirely on matrimonial law, we deliver superior work to clients who demand quality.
- Greeting clients and visitors in a professional and polished demeanor
- Answering and routing incoming calls in a pleasant manner
- Scheduling client appointments
- Scanning, photocopying and upkeep of paper and paperless files
- Collecting and routing mail
- Preparation of form court documentation
- Preparation of correspondence to clients
- Corresponding with client's via email and regular mail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in family law a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, computer literate a must
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiarity with legal terms and jargon
Please send resume, including salary requirements for immediate consideration by clicking APPLY NOW.