Commercial Credit Analyst
Earlville - Full Time
An exciting opportunity to work at a dynamic successful bank whose leaders believe in respect and appreciation for our team members, competitive salaries and benefits, and work-life balance.
General Description and Essential Functions
- Analyze credit information and formulate loan presentations for commercial and agriculture loans. As such, candidate's responsibilities and duties shall include the following:
- Work with loan officers to insure collection of all data required to properly prepare credit analysis and loan presentation for bank board of directors.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements and tax returns as well as proforma and projections using trend analysis, ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, discounted cash flow analysis and industry averages, as well as macro/industry trends review. This could include working with the loan officer and/or the potential/present customer when necessary to obtain the needed data.
- Review credits for document deficiencies and perfection while reviewing the financial condition of the borrower. This may include making recommendations as to what documentation is required for potential loans.
- Provide a written narrative of the loan proposal including any relevant information discovered while analyzing the financial statements. This may include providing recommendations and concerns regarding the prospective/present customers.
- Maintain continued high credit quality for Pioneer State Bank.
- Complete ongoing loan review of existing credits working closely with the respective loan officer to gain a comprehensive view of any relevant changes in the financial condition of the borrower.
- Generate monthly and annual reports for submission to the board of directors.
- Attend loan committee meeting as needed and provide input and answers to any questions on loan proposals which candidate has prepared.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1+ years of Commercial Credit analysis is a must. Additional experience with agricultural lending/underwriting is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong math and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills, Fiserv skills a plus.
What We Will Provide the Right Candidate
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 401K Match Up to 6%
- Reasonable Work Schedule in a Supportive Team Oriented Environment
- Prospects for career development and advancement in a friendly supportive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Please forward resume to Quint Harmon, President - firstname.lastname@example.org