Seneca Township High School has an opening for a full-time housekeeper to perform custodial work. Compensation will be based on the support staff negotiated agreement.
An Electronic Application is available on the school website: senecahs.org
Performance responsibilities include:
- Work professionally and collaboratively with others.
- Follow cleaning schedule to insure quality, efficiency, and frequency of cleaning.
- Know and have a basic understanding of the chemicals, work processes and equipment used in cleaning schedules.
- Follow all rules for safety and sanitation.
- Empty wastebaskets, recycling bins vacuum floors, damp mop tile, dust all surfaces, and clean restrooms and stairs daily.
- Ability to cover additional areas in absence of coworker and willing to work varied hours as needed.
- Maintain a positive public relations attitude with staff, students, and general public.
- Pick up mail to go out from main office and deliver to the post office.
- Carries to completion all reasonable requests of teachers, principals, and superintendent.
- Secure building, assuring all classrooms, doors, outside doors and windows are locked at end of shift.
- Abide by the Risk Management Plan as established by the Board of Education.
- Maintain proper confidentiality and conduct guidelines in regards to students, faculty, and staff of the District.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned by Director of Building Services.
Seneca Township High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer