Distribution Associate - 2nd and 3rd shifts Order ProcessingSnap-On Tools
Distribution Associate - 2nd and 3rd shifts Order Processing
Snap-on in Crystal Lake is seeking candidates for 2nd and 3rd shift Warehouse openings. Scheduled hours are 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm Monday-Friday for 2nd shift and 10:00 pm to 6:30 am Sunday-Thursday for 3rd shift. You will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, putting stock in storage, and operating lift trucks. You will pick and pack product and physically count and verify stock. This position will work in any department as needed. Qualified candidates must be able to work mandatory overtime.
• Load, unload, and store freight using electric and LP forklift trucks or hand pallet jacks
• Receive inventory by visually comparing stock and quantity against a receiving document
• Count and verify stock in picking and reserve locations
• Process customer orders by picking stock
• Pack stock into shipping cartons
• Operate Hand Bander, Stretch Wrap Machine, computerized UPS machines, computer terminals, etc.
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime during peak business periods. Some Saturdays are required.
• Ability to read, write, and do simple math
• Computer knowledge
• Working knowledge of product center / warehouse operations
• Knowledge of LN, ODS & WMS computer systems
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Dependable & flexible
• Ability to lift 35 pounds
• Preferred experience in warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving and forklift experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V