Substance Use Disorder CounselorsWestCare
WestCare, an international behavioral health organization, seeks candidates to fill current openings for Certified and Noncertified Substance Use Disorder Counselors at Sheridan Correctional Center, located in Sheridan, IL.
Essential duties of the Counselor include:
- Delivery of individual and group counseling services
- preparation of individual needs assessment for each participant
- preparation of detailed treatment plans on each participant on his/her caseload. A
Applicants must successfully pass an IDOC background check.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's or master's degree is preferred.
WestCare offers a generous employee benefit plan.
WestCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.