Swimming Pool Construction Superintendent:WILDWOOD POOLS
What you’ll be doing
Putting your construction knowledge and construction processes to use on each project to ensure pools are built and installed to the highest quality per building codes and municipality requirements - and the standards set by Wildwood Pools, exceeding customer expectations each step along the way.
- Ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget
- Read and understand construction documents and plans.
- Scheduling and meeting deadlines. Strong time management and organizational skills are essential to success.
- Interact with your team, construction crews, subcontractors and Wildwood Pools customers... providing service, recommendations and general guidance. Work closely with the Construction Manager to ensure all company guidelines and procedures are met and exceeded.
- Respond to requests in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
As a Pool Construction Superintendent in our construction division, you will also need to:
- Have construction management in pool building experience
- General computer skills
- Have 3 years experience managing/supervising teams and construction crews
- Have a good driving record
- Have the ability to manage your time and stay organized and focused
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer-service; ethical and professional conduct
- Knowledge of pools is a must
- Plumbing & Electrical experience a must.
Superintendent role, you are a leader in your assigned territory for the Pool Construction team. Exceeding the customers’ expectations and leading your team to excellence are at the top of your list.
We will offer health insurance & 401K. Pay will be discussed in interview.
Only Experienced Needs To Apply
Please E-mail Resumes To firstname.lastname@example.org