Public Safety Patrol OfficerWoodhaven Association
Woodhaven Association is seeking to hire the following position: Public Safety Patrol Officer
Full-time position, Midnight till 8:00 a.m.
Responsibilities include patrolling the grounds and monitoring the buildings of Woodhaven and providing first aid services to our members. Candidates must have good communication skills and the ability to work independently. Position requires a valid Illinois drivers license and First Responder or EMT certification (training provided).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Patrols buildings and grounds of Woodhaven watching for and reporting irregularities such as unsecured buildings, fire hazards, trailer damage, vandalism, and suspicious activity.
- Warns violators of rule infractions and issues citations or warnings to violators.
- Responds to reports of stolen property and vandalism, collecting facts and investigating to determine perpetrator. Determines if law enforcement agency should be contacted.
- Responds to and addresses situations such as, disputes, vehicle accidents, unruly crowds, and violent behavior. Controls situation by resolving conflict or requesting law enforcement agency.
- Renders first aid treatment. Determines if ambulatory services are necessary.
- Provides backup assistance to other patrol officers in handling situations such as, restraining or detaining a violator.
- Promotes goodwill through property owner contact, such as crowd control, individual contact, and question/answer sessions.